Silicone gloves for washing dishes, best helper for kitchen cleaning.
- Food safe material: FDA food-grade silicone material, BPA- Free, non-toxic.
- Outstanding cleaning: the palm and fingers are covered with long bristles, offering deep and thorough cleaning of dishes and fruits.
- Excellent heat resistance: the gloves can bear temperatures of -40℃ to 260℃, so they can also serve as cooking mittens for baking ovens.
- Two in One: Glove+ sponge, multi-function, more convenient.
- Keeps your hands out of the soapy water, hands protect.
- Oil resistance: Oil or grease residue can be clean off in warm soap water
How to use silicone scrubbing gloves?
- Put soap on items then scrub
- Clean the gloves: Put them in warm soap water for a while, then clean with water
- Dry: hang the gloves with their hanging holes, dry at a ventilation place, away from direct sunlight for a longer lifetime
Attention: Stay away from sharp gadgets such as knives, and broken dishes.